Re: Reconciliation CG August 2023 meeting on August 10th, 13:00 UTC

Hi all!

Minutes for today's meeting are at [1], a pad for the next meeting is at
[2]. I'll start a separate thread with details for the next meeting.

Cheers,
Fabian

[1] https://etherpad.lobid.org/p/reconciliation-august-2023
[2] https://etherpad.lobid.org/p/reconciliation-september-2023