Re: Reconciliation CG November 2022 Meeting on November 10th, 14:00 UTC

Hi all!

Minutes for today's meeting are at [1], a pad for the next meeting is at
[2]. Thank you very much for your contributions!

I'll send a separate message to open a new thread for the next meeting.

Cheers,
Fabian

[1] https://etherpad.lobid.org/p/reconciliation-november-2022
[2] https://etherpad.lobid.org/p/reconciliation-december-2022