Re: Data extension protocol and linking to other reconciliation services

Hi,

good idea, Antonin. Of course this would work the other way around as
well. We could provide the possibility to extend from Wikidata when a
row is matched to a GND entity that has a "sameAs" link to Wikidata.

One could add the information about available reconciliation and data
extension endpoint(s) to the respective RDF property, e.g. for GND to
https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Property:P227. Then OpenRefine could fetch
it from there. (This would not work for lobid-gnd, though, as we have
all the relations in an sameAs node.)

How about opening a GitHub issue to discuss this further?

-Adrian

--
Adrian Pohl
Gruppe Offene Infrastruktur