From: Antonin Delpeuch <antonin@delpeuch.eu>
Sent: Monday, June 15, 2020 4:35 PM
To: David Newbury <DNewbury@getty.edu>; public-reconciliation@w3.org
Subject: Re: Q about reconciliation query batch size

Yes, my earlier message was unclear (or even grossly misleading): this should totally be configurable by the service, for instance in the manifest.

Antonin
On 15/06/2020 22:31, David Newbury wrote:
I would lean towards either an advertisable value or a standard error pattern.  Different systems will have radically different load patterns, and we probably don’t want to accidently prevent people from building systems in ways that make sense.

— David

David Newbury, Enterprise Software Architect  |  The J. Paul Getty Trust |  (310) 440 6116  |  getty.edu<http://www.getty.edu/>

[../../Getty_Logo_EmailSig.png]