From: Antonin Delpeuch <antonin@delpeuch.eu>
Date: Saturday, June 13, 2020 at 11:56 PM
To: "public-reconciliation@w3.org" <public-reconciliation@w3.org>
Subject: Re: Q about reconciliation query batch size

On 11/06/2020 17:58, Ford, Kevin wrote:
 I’m familiar in an academic sense with OpenRefine, but not whether it might control the size of query batches to ensure a provider is not overwhelmed.  That said, if this work is to become a more generic way to provide reconciliation or suggest services to be used by software other than OpenRefine, then it still seems this should be an advertiseable/controllable value since one cannot always count on the client being responsible.

I think it would make sense to improve the specs on this: for instance, to specify a maximum batch size beyond which the service will refuse to respond to requests.

Antonin

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of the Getty. Do not click links or open attachments unless you verify the sender and know the content is safe.