From: Peter F. Patel-Schneider <pfpschneider@gmail.com>
Sent: 22 September 2023 19:52
To: public-rdfsurfaces@w3.org <public-rdfsurfaces@w3.org>
Subject: goal of the group

I'm thinking of joining the group, but I'm confused by the statement on the
group's home page:

 > The RDF Surfaces sets out to create a sublanguage of Notation3 in order to
implement classical first-order logic with negation in RDF as envisioned by
Pat Hayes in his 2009 ISWC Invited Talk: BLOGIC

Is the goal of the group to just implement FOL in RDF or is it to create some
N3 notation for RDF surfaces?   These two seem very different to me.

peter