Re: Final reports of spec(s) and next steps

Thanks Ruben for pushing this topic.

Below would be my proposal for the agenda, including some initial
thoughts from my side:

- Which steps should we take?
  - Cleanup the specs or add missing features?
  - My proposal can be found on Github [1]
- Who would participate and is willing to take a specific role?
- Time frame and milestones
  - From my experience, if we agree upon a shorter time frame, there is
a higher chance for success, and people stay motivated.
- Optional: More technical cleanup vs. missing features discussion.

[1] https://github.com/w3c/strategy/issues/102#issuecomment-1036492918

Best,
bergi