Re: RDF/JS Query Spec call

Dear all,

Below, you can find some notes about our meeting yesterday, and what the action points are.

Present:

* Jacopo: Developer of quadstore (based on leveldb), using Comunica
* Blake: Aims to bring HDT to the browser, and works on graphy library
* Pierre-Antoine: Works on Sophia framework (Rust), and aims to let WASM interact with RDF/JS
* Ivan: Works on TriplyDB, wants to have an in-memory SPARQL engine
* George: Develops M-LD, CRDT library for replication RDF graphs, on top of quadstore
* Ruben: Researchs Web quering, develops Comunica

Discussion points:

* Query builder pattern: can be done either on the high-level Queryable interface, or the more low-level FilterableSource interface.
* GeoSPARQL (and others) may require custom filtering and direct access to indexes to patterns more high-level than just single quad patterns, so the FilterableSource interface may not be sufficient.
* Further discussions will happen on GitHub, unless the need arises to have another call.

Action points:

* Jacopo: update open PR to also include TS version of FilterableSource interface, so we can have easier discussions.
* Blake: create an issue for the need to filter on a more higher level than the current FilterableSource interface.

Kind regards,
Ruben Taelman