Re: Telecon March 26th 18:00UTC (tomorrow!)

Would it make sense to create an rdfjs github wiki (with git commit log)?

* Markdown checkboxes work in github issues

* [ ] https://github.com/rdfjs/rdfjs.github.io/
* [ ] Pick a URI
  - [ ] https://github.com/rdfjs/rdfjs.github.io.wiki/
  - [ ] https://github.com/rdfjs/wiki
  - [ ] https://github.com/rdfjs/rdfjs
* [ ] wiki/ Home.md
  * [ ] #tools
  * [ ] #standards
  * [ ] #meetings
    * https://text.allmende.io/p/rdfjs (lots of great links and tasks here)
  * [ ] #roadmap
* [ ] http://www.w3.org/community/rdfjs/wiki/Comparison_of_RDFJS_libraries
  - [o] bootstrap
  - [o] knockout
  - [  ] angular
* [ ] http://www.w3.org/community/rdfjs/wiki/Main_Page
  - [ ] (semantic mediawiki? wikidata?)

I have a Sphinx ReStructuredText /wiki Makefile which copies a template to
the sidebar and footer
that could also be useful for just Markdown.

* https://github.com/westurner/wiki/blob/master/Makefile
* https://github.com/westurner/wiki/labels/question