Re: Telecon March 26th 18:00UTC (tomorrow!)

Hi RDFjs and Git(hub) users,

One of the actions defined in the Telco (which you will see in the protocol) was to find a better possibility to fetch RDF data directly from GitHub. Since yesterday you can get the major RDF formats with correct mime-type and also cors allow-all headers from rawgit.com.

Be aware this should be used for testing only!

e.g. https://rawgit.com/zazukoians/tbbt-ld/master/data/person/leonard-hofstadter.ttl

Thanks to Ryan Grove ( https://rawgit.com/ ) for taking this in! You might tweet him a “thanks” @rawgit.

All best,
Michael