Re: Telecon March 26th 18:00UTC (tomorrow!)

Hey Wes,

We were discussing for the listing of all frameworks and libraries to go a bit Linked Data … (I know it sounds crazy). So ideas in the room are transforming package.json from projects into LD, augmenting package.json to be JSON-LD, or just having somewhere a repository with LD description about the packages.

As sound we have some basic infos in RDF online, I’m happy to come up with some form of nice renderings of it.

For general infos I think still we should have a Wiki. But I have the feeling it is important to focus contributions, so as community decide to use one of both only.

Best,
Michael