Re: Reference to RDFJS libraries

On Wed, Oct 29, 2014 at 11:21 AM, Sarven Capadisli <info@csarven.ca> wrote:
> Dear Lazy RDFJSWeb,
>
> If you use one of the rdfjs libraries in your front-end (browser)
> application, do you refer to the source or have a local copy?

We recently had a JavaScript app get advisories in the penetration
test report, because the client's penetration testing company regarded

What I'm now adopting as my preferred approach is to use Grunt and
Bower to manage dependencies - so dependencies are downloaded locally,
but are easy to update and keep fresh. Early days yet, but I'm liking
it so far. It's essentially the same approach I use for the Ruby on
Rails code - ie using Bundler to manage dependencies - which is pretty
much standard practice in Ruby-land these days.

Hth,
Ian