Re: Reference to RDFJS libraries

Hi,

Github won't work at all as they do not deliver content which allows
CORS (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cross-origin_resource_sharing).
Even if they would, I do not consider it good practice as it is not a CDN.
You have therefore two options left:
1.) You include it in your app during build time (see tools like Grunt
how to generate a build of JS based apps).
2.1) You put it next to your HTML on your server and include it in the
HTML file.
2.2) You include it from a CDN location like cloudflare but of course
you need to check whether the lib is available
which is not the case for most RDF related stuff.

Greets, Thomas