Re: Checking equality of graphs serialized in JSON-LD and Turtle

On 10/19/14 6:33 PM, Melvin Carvalho wrote:

>     An identity card doesn't need blank nodes. We both agree that
>     public keys are worthy of their own HTTP URIs. A modulus and
>     exponent discernible attributes (characteristics) of a Public Key.
>

> The only sets of webid that I know if that dont use bnodes are
> openlink, mine and toby's.

You mean the webids generated by our solutions (ODS, YouID etc..). They
don't have blank nodes, because as I said, modulus and exponent are
discernible attributes of an Identity Card.

> So while freedom is nice, without guidance, you can lose time getting
> from A to B.

This isn't about freedom. It's simply about clear guidance that's easy
to understand, and not confusing.

The problem with blank nodes is that they aren't understood, and as
result, misused. The solution is to bring clarity to their function so
that usage is better understood.

--
Regards,

Kingsley Idehen