Re: Creating a literal

On 17.01.14 16:00, Adrian Gschwend wrote:

> Do I have to take care of that or should this be handled by RDF
> Interfaces? I am not really sure about that after reading the specs.
>
> And related to that, what is the difference between toString and valueOf
> in that regard? I see the specs but I don't understand it.

did some more reading meanwhile and opened an issue in rdfstore:

https://github.com/antoniogarrote/rdfstore-js/issues/71

There is quite some work to do there, Michael Luggen did some in his
issue #60 but it's not correct N-Triples anymore with his code.

Ruben: I know that you once talked about serializing in N3.js but not
sure if you implemented that yet. If so it's probably smarter using your
code which is up to date with specs.

regards

Adrian

--