Re: RDFa + JSON-LD

Adam,

afaik, there is no such specification. Put it another way, the RDFa and the embedded JSON-LD contents (or embedded Turtle content, which is also possible) are considered as separate, and independent RDF graphs. Particular tools MAY merge them and treat them as one, but there is no specification for it as far as I know.

Which also means that your example below would become very much tool specific.

Cheers

Ivan

> On 20 Jan 2017, at 01:03, Adam Sobieski <adamsobieski@hotmail.com <mailto:adamsobieski@hotmail.com>> wrote:
>
> RDFa Community Group,
> RDF Working Group,
>
> Does anybody know whether or where RDFa + JSON-LD scenarios are specified?
>
> See: RDFa + JSON-LD Examples at https://www.w3.org/community/argumentation/schemas/ <https://www.w3.org/community/argumentation/schemas/> .

>   <head>
>     <script type="application/ld+json">
> [{"@id": "2", "http://schema.org/supports <http://schema.org/supports>": { "@id": "1" }},