Re: Usage of @rel in RDFa with @vocab: is it a bug? Should it be a bug?

On 19/11/2015 10:45 , Shane McCarron wrote:
> I don't feel this is a bug at all.  It is as designed.  In fact, the
> whole thing with @vocab was to permit the dpub (daisy and others)
> community to switch into their own vocabulary so they would not need to
> prefix their terms.  I don't see how we could back away from that at
> this late date.

Most `rel` values have no expectation of being treated as prefix-less
CURIEs. They are meant to be just that short string.

As far as I can tell, the following actually produces a triple:

  <head>
    <link rel="stylesheet" href="http://berjon.com/pretty.css"/>
  </head>

Testing that out, I get:

<http://berjon.com/>
   <http://foo.org/stylesheet> <http://berjon.com/pretty.css> .

Which is absurd. What did I miss in the spec(s) that protects against
this sort of thing?

--
• Robin Berjon - http://berjon.com/ - @robinberjon
• http://science.ai/ — intelligent science publishing