Re: <iframe@srcdoc> property value

Hi Mr Kellogg, thank your for the comprehensive answer.
As I was suggested to do, what I wanted to do with my message was to probe
RDFa users for consensus. If, and only if, this proposal is judged viable,
it will probably take some time to be translated into something practical.
I started this idea (along with <data@value>, and later simply @value; that
proposal is mine, too) in order to "respond" to the only strong point of
Microdata, i.e. how it is able to treat specific attributes, instead of
elements' content, according to the element it applies. Microdata, however,
is really too specific about what attributes are used and what context they
are fetched in (along with other liabilities).
If you want to hear something funny, I'm not such a big fan of @srcdoc. On
the contrary, I find its concept of treating attribute value as markup
quite messy. But that beast is over there right now. And it can serve a
better purpose IMHO, not now, but sooner or later. I suppose that first it
should be noted how often @srcdoc is really used. So we'll wait for next
compiled data lists from WebDevData.
Thank you very much for your answer, though!
Regards
Andrea Rendine