Re: Vocabulary for classification

From: Kjetil Kjernsmo <kjetil@kjernsmo.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2015 15:13:50 +0100
To: public-rdfa@w3.org, Alberto Nogales <anogales81@gmail.com>
On Tuesday 29. December 2015 14.32.54 Alberto Nogales wrote:
> Thanks but SKOS is not aimed for what I exactly need.

Then, I think you need to express your requirements in more detail,
because I would say that SKOS is exactly for the scenario you posted.

I would encourage you to look into non-hierarchical classifications though,
as hierarchies tend to become bothersome quite quickly, but that's up to
you.

Best,

Kjetil