Re: how do I copy some properties that are part of a bigger pattern

"...There is no difference here between links and "nested" items..." + "...Try
the example..."
Thanks, you just made my brain explode.   =)

It's been a couple of years since my first attempts at understanding RDFa -
which failed miserably - since I have difficulty translating the W3
specifications in, for me, understandable rules on how it's supposed to be
used and what it can do. Your comments together with the RDFa Play outcome
succeeded where countless hours of reading specifications and experimenting
with markup have failed me. Seriously Niklas, thanks!

Now as for the IRC meet, let that slide for now. A tsunami of possibilities
just flushed over me and I have to give it some time to let it sink in. The
first thought I had after reading your comments and seeing the RDFa Play
outcome was that writing an article about the use of @itemref isn't that
difficult but comparing that to rdfa:pattern just became a whole lot more
complicated. It now has become clear to me there is no 1:1 relation between
the two - where I thought there was - and that RDFa offers different
solutions for many of the situations where one only can use @itemref in
Microdata. Which IS marvelous but which leaves me confused in how to
clarify that in an article without writing a series that's as thick as the
bible.

I do know however that I want to limit myself to RDFa Lite since it's the
RDFa community's answer to Microdata. Or at least that's way I understand
it. So let me therefore ask, what are the differences between RDFa and RDFa
Lite? Is there any clear documentation about the difference between the two
I can read?

Let me widen the question: Are there any sources you guys can recommend me
to read about RDFa (Lite)?
Like I said earlier, it's been a couple of years for me, so I hope new
documentation exists by now, besides the W3 specifications.