xml:base handling

From: Jan Wielemaker <J.Wielemaker@vu.nl>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2014 17:37:43 +0100
To: Public RDFa <public-rdfa@w3.org>
Hi,

While making process with the SWI-Prolog RDFa implementation, I'm
struggling with xml:base for the XML test suite.  The spec says
this must be set when creating the initial context, but XML seems
to allow for zero or more xml:base attributes anywhere in the
tree.

What is supposed to happen here?

   - Scan the tree for xml:base when creating the initial context?
     Then, what if there are two of them (with a different base).
   - Update the context as we see xml:base, similar as to what we
     do for xml:lang processing?

	Thanks --- Jan