RDFa parser implementation issues

From: Jan Wielemaker <J.Wielemaker@vu.nl>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2014 17:10:29 +0100
To: <public-rdfa@w3.org>
Hi,

I am trying to implement the RDFa spec [1] for SWI-Prolog's RDF toolkit.
Running the XHTML5 test suite, I'm now at:

     Processed 137 tests, 14 failed (89.78% success)

I do not understand the remaining 14 though.  Here they are:

#0066: I think this should be a blank node using this production:
        7.5.5.2: "otherwise, if @typeof is present, then new subject
        is set to be a newly created bnode;"  What rule did I miss?
#0134: The docs only speak about reserved words in the 1.0 --> 1.1
        changenotes. There are no reserved words in 1.1.  What makes
        this happen?  Are there implicitely defined terms?
#0188: 7.5.13, skip_element=true: should also copy vocab from local context.
#0198: Fragile test due to underdefined serialization of the XMLLiteral.
#0206: Where the the specification of the default context? Seems to
        require at least rdf, xsd and owl.  What else?
#0272: Where is the spec what should happen to @datetime?
#0273: Idem
#0274: Idem
#0275: <time> is special?  I cannot find that in the document.
#0276: Idem
#0277: Idem
#0281: As #0272
#0282: Idem
#0287: Idem
#0312: Why is rel="nofollow" not processed as a term relative to the
        default vocabulary?
#0319: Seems a bit fragile.  This happens after writing turtle and
        reading it back with an @base.  Possibly a negative test that
        the triple relative to the base of the RDFa document is not
        generated would have been better.

	Thanks --- Jan

P.s.	Are implementation reports still appreciated?  If so, I'll
	generate one.

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/2013/REC-rdfa-core-20130822/