Re: Conflicting results given for rdfa.info test 0180.html

Actually, things are consistent...

If you look at the test harness (you can click on 'details'), or the test suite manifest, then the SPARQL query is labelled as 'negative' test, ie, the result of the ASK query should NOT be present in the output. Also, if you run my distiller with the additional flag on displaying warning and error messages, then the output will be (in JSON-LD):

{
"@context": {
  "rdfa": "http://www.w3.org/ns/rdfa#",
  "pyrdfa": "http://www.w3.org/2007/08/pyRdfa/vocab#",
  "dcterms": "http://purl.org/dc/terms/",
  "xhv": "http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml/vocab#",
  "xsd": "http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema#"
 },
 "@graph": [
    {
      "@id": "http://example.org/#me",
      "xhv:name": "Ivan Herman"
    },
    {
      "@type": [
        "pyrdfa:IncorrectPrefixDefinition",
        "rdfa:Warning"
      ],
      "dcterms:description": "[In element 'div'] Default prefix cannot be changed (in ': http://xmlns.com/foaf/0.1/')",
      "dcterms:date": {
         "@value": "2012-06-26T15:14:29.912902",
         "@type": "xsd:dateTime"
      }
    }
 ]
}

[[[
A CURIE is comprised of two components, a prefix and a reference. The prefix is separated from the reference by a colon (:). In general use it is possible to omit the prefix, and so create a CURIE that makes use of the 'default prefix' mapping; in RDFa the 'default prefix' mapping is http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml/vocab#.
]]] http://www.w3.org/TR/rdfa-core/#s_curies

Cheers

Ivan

On Jun 26, 2012, at 16:28 , Dan Brickley wrote:

> Relaying this from a Google colleague working on the rdfa tests. If
> you could confirm the correct behaviour (and what's up with pyRdfa if
> it's wrong) that'd be great...
>
> My personal intuition was that the SPARQL results are correct, but
> I've been wrong before so thought it best to ask!
>
> cheers,
>
> Dan
>

> """I see two conflicting results given for rdfa.info test 0180.html
> (http://rdfa.info/test-suite/test-cases/rdfa1.1/html5/0180.html):
>
> Source document:
> href="http://example.org/"/> </head> <body> <div about ="#me"
> prefix=": http://xmlns.com/foaf/0.1/" > <p property=":name">Ivan
>
> The pyRdfa results are
> (http://www.w3.org/2012/pyRdfa/extract?uri=http://rdfa.info/test-suite/test-cases/rdfa1.1/html5/0180.html):
> @prefix xhv: <http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml/vocab#> .
> <http://example.org/#me> xhv:name "Ivan Herman" .
>
> But the SPARQL results are
> (http://rdfa.info/test-suite/test-cases/rdfa1.1/html5/0180.sparql):
> <http://example.org/#me> <http://xmlns.com/foaf/0.1/name> "Ivan Herman" .
>
> Note the difference in the predicate. Shouldn't it be
> "http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml/vocab#name"? """

----
Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/
mobile: +31-641044153