Re: DC vs. DCTERMS in initial context

Thanks for your comment Oskar.

Copying Tom Baker, from DCMI. As far as I remember, the advice of DCMI (Tom, correct me if I am wrong) was to use only /dc/terms in future, hence this setup in the initial context.

Personally, I would like to defer the choice to DCMI.

Cheer

Ivan

On Aug 29, 2012, at 20:42 , Oskar Welzl wrote:

> I only noticed a few day ago that both dc: and dcterms: are used for
> http://purl.org/dc/terms/
> in the initial context. In most examples or practical uses so far, I've
> seen dc: being used for
> http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/
> instead, making it easy to distinguish between the legacy vocabulary and
> DCTerms. (Practical example:
> http://wiki.dublincore.org/index.php/User_Guide/Publishing_Metadata)
>

> What's the rationale behind this decision in the initial context?
>
> Oskar

----
Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/
mobile: +31-641044153