From: David Recordon <davidrecordon@facebook.com>
Date: Fri, Jun 11, 2010 at 1:26 PM
Subject: Two cool things from Facebook
To: Open Graph Protocol <open-graph-protocol@googlegroups.com>
Cc: paul.tarjan@facebook.com

Paul announced two cool new things this morning on our Developer Blog:
1) He built a page (http://developers.facebook.com/tools/lint/) which
returns the information our parser finds for a given URL. At this
time, the linter returns warnings for any issues it encounters. In the
near future, the linter will start returning errors as well.

2) We've added the Open Graph Protocol markup to every public Page on
Facebook. Check out http://www.facebook.com/Starbucks,
http://www.facebook.com/WhiteHouse, or Paul's favorite musician
http://www.facebook.com/weirdal.

http://developers.facebook.com/blog/post/390