Re: rdf:Lists in RDFa?

Dear all,

First of all, thanks Toby for your examples about rdf:Lists in RDFa at
http://ontologi.es/rail/routes/gb/VTB1.xhtml

They have helped my a lot while extending the current versions of
RDF2HTML+RDFa and RDF2RDFa. Now, both tools are capable of generating
RDFa markup from RDF input including rdf:Lists.

Therefore, for instance, it is now possible to easily build RDFa
representations for complex owl:Class expressions. This has been the
driving scenario because the first objective was to represent
copyright licenses modelled using the Copyright Ontology, which makes
heavy use of them as a kind of pattern for the governed actions.

For instance, the license at
http://omediadis.udl.cat/licensing/ccbysa/CCBYSA_MyWork.owl is
rendered as HTML+RDFa:
http://rhizomik.net/redefer-services/rdf2html?rdf=http://omediadis.udl.cat/licensing/ccbysa/CCBYSA_MyWork.owl

or RDFa:
http://www.rhizomik.net/redefer-services/rdf2rdfa?rdf=http://omediadis.udl.cat/licensing/ccbysa/CCBYSA_MyWork.owl

And we have tested that we can recreate the original license using the
W3C's RDFa Distiller service:
http://www.w3.org/2007/08/pyRdfa/extract?uri=http://rhizomik.net/redefer-services/rdf2rdfa?rdf=http://omediadis.udl.cat/licensing/ccbysa/CCBYSA_MyWork.owl

In any case, there is still some additional testing to do with other
tools and more examples.

Best,

Roberto García
http://rhizomik.net/~roberto