From: Toby Inkster [mailto:tai@g5n.co.uk]
Sent: 29 October 2009 13:45
To: Hondros, Constantine
Cc: public-rdfa@w3.org
Subject: Re: Carrying all of a resource's metadata as RDFa?

On Thu, 2009-10-29 at 12:01 +0100, Hondros, Constantine wrote:
> It would seem logical to put this sort of metadata in the <head> of a
> document, but since that only allows a flat structure it seems to be
> impossible with RDFa.

No, it's not impossible:

<head xmlns:xyz="http://example.com/"
      xmlns:rdf="http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#">
  <link about="_:a" typeof="xyz:Period"
        rev="xyz:applicablePeriod" resource="" />
        content="blah" datatype="rdf:XMLLiteral" />   <meta about="_:a" property="xyz:endDate"
        content="blah" datatype="rdf:XMLLiteral" /> </head>

Though I'm not sure why you'd want those dates to be XMLLiterals.
xsd:date seems like a more appropriate datatype.

--
Toby A Inkster
<mailto:mail@tobyinkster.co.uk>

This email and any attachments may contain confidential or privileged information
and is intended for the addressee only. If you are not the intended recipient, please
immediately notify us by email or telephone and delete the original email and attachments
without using, disseminating or reproducing its contents to anyone other than the intended
recipient. Wolters Kluwer shall not be liable for the incorrect or incomplete transmission of
of this email or any attachments, nor for unauthorized use by its employees.

Wolters Kluwer nv has its registered address in Alphen aan den Rijn, The Netherlands, and is registered
with the Trade Registry of the Dutch Chamber of Commerce under number 33202517.