Re: HTML 4 Profile for RDFa

Julian Reschke wrote:
> Philip Taylor wrote:
>> In the context of RDFa-in-text/html, all current implementations treat
>> attribute names as lowercase and then do case-sensitive prefix
>> comparisons. So e.g. <div xmlns:vCard="..." property="vCard:..."> will
>> fail to extract any triples (because the only defined prefix is
>> "vcard", not "vCard").
>
> 'all'?
>
> I can easily imagine parsers written for tag soup that preserve the case
> on namespace declarations.

I intended to mean all serious implementations which currently exist and
which I was aware of and which I had tested, which were listed in a
later paragraph.

(It would also include any conceivable implementation that uses a
conforming HTML5 parser, which would be a prerequisite for conforming to
any sane RDFa-in-HTML5 specification, unless the HTML5 parser spec is
changed in ways that seem very unlikely because of compatibility issues.)

--
Philip Taylor
pjt47@cam.ac.uk