Shiny, new rdfa.info blog theme!

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 00:19:45 -0400
To: RDFa Community <public-rdfa@w3.org>
We have a new RDFa Wordpress theme for the main blog!

The man[1] behind the new look is Tom DeForest[2], who has put in a
great deal of work to make the RDFa blog site really shine. Our default
Wordpress theme was looking pretty dated, so we were delighted when Tom
offered to help us with the design of the site. He has done this in his
spare time, shipping several revisions back and forth for our perusal.

Tom had said that he didn't know much about the technical side of what
we were doing when he started, but was willing to learn and to help us
with his particular area of expertise: making RDFa look as good as it works.

So if you have a spare second, send him a round of thanks via Twitter
@smallandsimple or an e-mail back to the list about your thoughts on the
new design.

Thanks for all your hard work, Tom!

-- manu