Re: Video on RDFa in Drupal - examples and use cases

It's back in 2000 that RDF was first introduced in Drupal. Dries had
included an rdf.php [1] file which was then replaced by RSS. Since then
there has been several attempts to bring RDF back in the game in 2005
with relationship [2], in 2006 with semantic_search [3] and 2007 with
the RDF API [4].

At the end of the day, Drupal is a do-ocracy [5]: nothing will get done
until some folks decide to go and do it.

all the best,
Stéphane.

[1]
http://cvs.drupal.org/viewvc.py/drupal/drupal/rdf.php?view=markup&pathrev=drop