Re: RDFa advocacy ideas

Le 13 mars 2009 à 22:57, Manu Sporny a écrit :
> I took Liz's original graphics and
> rebuilt that same diagram, cleaning up the code and adding some
> interactivity (Opera and Safari only for some of the features... mouse
> and click around):
>  http://www.schepers.cc/semweb/rdf-diagram.svg

Very neat!

> For projects along this line, I was thinking of 2 different ideas:
>
> 1) hosting the mini-app above at some stable URL related to SemWeb
> promotion, …

> 2) more ambitiously, a little Webapp  …

3.  But the graph would have to be updated a little.
3a. Let's say your enter your usual business card info in a form,
3b. it creates a very similar isometric graphs with real info.
     (you can save it and put it online on your own web site)
3c. You can order a tee with this design (Print On Demand)

Now you can sport a t-shirt with your own data as RDF.

--
Karl Dubost
Montréal, QC, Canada