Re: RDFa Logo

On 27/1/09 13:41, Toby Inkster wrote:
> It strikes me that RDFa should have some sort of logo.
>
> Here is my idea:
> http://buzzword.org.uk/2009/rdfa-logo/rdfadoc.medium.png
>
> But I'm sure that other people can do better.

Funny you should mention, but I was looking for such a thing a couple
days ago. Which reminds me:

I made a group on Identi.ca, an opensource / openstandards microblogging
platform (ie. twitter-like). It's a project well worth supporting. Evan
(the guy behind it) has supported FOAF/RDF from the outset, and I think
would be interested in supporting RDFa too in Laconi.ca (the underlying
codebase).

Here's the group I made, http://identi.ca/group/rdfa

The way groups work there btw is that you join them, then send a message
to everyone in the group by prefixing group names with '!'. For example:

	!rdfa added a proposed rdfa logo from @tobyink - unfortunately it got
pixelated by identi.ca (known #bug ?) http://identi.ca/group/rdfa

	http://identi.ca/notice/1998405

The group - http://identi.ca/group/rdfa - has 19 members already. I
encourage RDFa folk to take a look at identi.ca (and laconi.ca), and
please join the group. Current members here:
http://identi.ca/group/rdfa/members

cheers,

Dan

ps. identi.ca also supports OpenID, OAuth, XMPP, ...

pps. re logos, I noticed today that http://www.picol.org/ has draft
logos for RDF, OWL, OWL DL (!), ...