Re: Any serious RDFa implementations in Java?

Frank,

Sorry for this. Please forget about this page; it is not well maintained
anymore. We basically used it during the development of RDFa and switched
over to a new Wiki. Please go to [1] and review the possibilities and you
also may want to visit our implementation report [2] getting and idea about
the coverage.

Cheers,
      Michael

[1] http://rdfa.info/wiki/Consume
[2] http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/RDFa/implementation-report/

--
Dr. Michael Hausenblas
National University of Ireland, Lower Dangan,