Wordpress/TinyMCE UI for RDFa?

From: Dan Brickley <danbri@danbri.org>
Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2009 15:53:05 +0100
To: public-rdfa@w3.org
Hi folks,

I'm investigating possibilities for Web-based HTML editing UIs that
support RDFa.

http://danbri.org/words/2009/12/23/507 has some notes and examples
around Wordpress, which uses a rich text editing widget called
TinyMCE.

Since this already has a simulated 'pop up' for editing the properties
of a link to external page, it seems a good basis for extension with
typed links etc.

One natural question that then crops up, is whether to build something
initially just for document-valued properties (eg.
foaf:schoolHomepage), or also to try supporting links to non-documents
which might be identified only indirectly. See blog post for details
of that.

If anyone here has time to explore this or thoughts on what might be
useful first steps, do please let me know (ideally in public here).

cheers,

Dan