Re: Using RDFa in rel attribute with multiple relationships

Rich Schumacher wrote:
> Would the fact that "blah" is not a valid rel value cause any errors
> with RDFa parsing?  I only ask this because when I run the Get N3 RDFa
> bookmarklet it extracts the following:
>
> <http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/source blah> <http://example.com> ;

Oh no! Seriously? Do you have a sample page online where that happens? I
thought I had tested this use case fairly thoroughly, but if not I need
to fix it ASAP.

In any case, Toby is right: you should be absolutely able to do what
you're trying to do, and most RDFa parsers (including I believe
SearchMonkey) will do the right thing.

-Ben