Re: FYI: Slideshare is using RDFa....

Mr. Adida:

Thank you for you valuable suggestions. Actually we have added the RDFa
markup in a hurry for Yahoo!'s SearchMonkey. We'll be cleaning it up soon.

And yes, even we were thinking of having RDFa markup in our embed code.
But the question is what benefit it brings if have RDFa in embed code,
while we are making embed code more heavier with more markup?

Thanks!
Mani