Re: Tests 0003 and 0004 use 'meta' and 'link' in 'body'

Oh, yeah, thanks Shane ... faster than me ;)

I was also mislead and made the same reasoning error - so, yes, all TC
flagged with 'rejected' are actually considered as not being existent.

Thanks for the clarification. Note to myself: read the damn stuff you write
yourself now and then ;)

Cheers,
      Michael

--
Dr. Michael Hausenblas
National University of Ireland, Lower Dangan,