Re: Markup questions: html/body, datatype="", double predicates

Toby A Inkster wrote:

> Ivan Herman wrote:
>
>> Ben, Mark, Michael, others: what do you think?
>
> My understanding of the syntax specification is that conforming
> implementations must generate both triples in your example.

I begin to yield to the fact that I have a bug in distiller on this...
But I would still want to have a formal confirmation before I change my
code!

> Another test which I think is missing from the suite is:

> should generate an XMLLiteral for ex:foo, but there should be no ex:bar
> triple.

Yes, you are right! That is another case to consider through a proper test.

Thanks

Ivan

Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/