Re: Language of a node and HTML+RDFa JavaScript implementations

Dear Peter,

(to avoid misunderstanding, commenting here as a technical person, not
as an official W3C staff member!)

First of all, thanks for the comment. I must admit I do not remember
this issue coming up before. However... I believe that the fundamental
approach to RDFa has always been that, conceptually, RDFa data
extraction operates on the DOM tree, ie, whatever the DOM is supposed to
give us. I have not checked the specs yet but I believe the specs that
we refer to, and therefore RDFa itself, is in the clear in this sense...

Thanks

Ivan

--
Ivan Herman, W3C