Re: HTML+RDFa 1.1 PR Transition Paperwork

Manu,

I have looked at the status section of the draft, I made a tiny change and added a sentence.

[[[
There are two features in this specification, @datetime processing and rdf:HTML literals, that are currently defined as non-normative features. The intent is that these features will eventually become normative features once the specification that describes the @datetime attribute [HTML5] and the specification that defines rdf:HTML [RDF-CONCEPTS] become W3C Recommendations. Implementers should implement these features now; a 2nd (or later) edition of this specification will clarify the long-term stability of those features.

Based on the discussion between the RDFa Working Group and the HTML5 as well as the RDF Working Groups, it is not expected that implementation changes will be necessary as HTML5 and RDF 1.1 advance to Recommendation.
]]]

I think we can go to Ralph & Thomas with this...

I also see that you removed the 'at risk' aspect of property copying. I personally agree with this, but that still requires a WG decision:-)... B.t.w., I have asked DanBri lately for a google comment on specifically this feature.

Thanks

Ivan