Re: Summary of current state of ISSUE-135

Thanks Stéphane, it is good to get reminded for people like me, whose memory is failing:-)

I would propose NOT to re-discuss this issue; we did it ad nauseam back then. I would propose to close this issue formally by adopting the resolution we took then, and move on.

Ivan