Fwd: Comments to XHTML+RDFa 1.1

Shane,

Stefan is an old contact of ours, who has translated a number of documents to German. Could we look at these errata (and there was one pending from the other day) and could you suggest exact wording to be added to the official errata? We may issue an edited rec (if needed) when we publish the RDFa+HTML5 Rec, so these come in timely...

Thanks

Ivan

Begin forwarded message: