Re: HTML+RDFa @datetime versus @value

If

  '<input property="xhv:test" value="foo" content="bar" />'

is valid html then it's reasonable to expect more than triple from it.
If an author puts that in, respect that intent. If s/he doesn't like
the triples produced, s/he can change the markup.

'<input property="xhv:test" value="foo" value="bar" />'

isn't valid html so shouldn't get as far as the distiller
(redefinition of @value). Actually, I'm more confident it isn't valid
xhtml so in xhtml+rdfa it wouldn't get to the distiller. If it is
valid html5, then yes, more than one triple is appropriate, of course.

I think the more general point is, if markup is valid there should be
a presumption of deriving reasonable triples from it. It's not the
WG's role to decide what is good markup and what isn't.

 -Sebastian.