Re: RDFa Core sec 8.4 examples

I also agree. And I think we have said before that bibo:authorList
would be appropriate. Though I cannot find any record of it except for
[1]. Since it's just an example, and bibo is used in the same example,
could such an edit be construed as a typo-like fix, at least in
theory? (Given that we're in PR, I fully understand that any edit has
to be done with extreme care.)

Otherwise, I guess it's not that big a deal. We do use literals as
values of dc:creator in other places, which isn't really recommended
practise either (though allowed). Although the list use may warp its
semantics more, the definition of it does say: "Examples of a Creator
include a person, an organization, or a service." And a list could be
viewed as a group of sorts. So it's not the worst semantic muddle I've
seen. ;)

(Maybe a mention of this in an errata could be worth it though, just
to avoid inadvertently teaching odd usage. In any case, the Core
document is the technical one, and its illustrative examples shouldn't
be taken as formal best practise for all involved vocabularies. That's
up to the primer and to documentation of the respective vocabularies.)

Best regards,
Niklas

[1]: http://www.w3.org/2010/02/rdfa/meetings/2011-09-15#line0069