Re: Test 0140

On May 14, 2012, at 11:54 AM, Gregg Kellogg wrote:

> I'll add a spec ref, but @property is a TERMorCURIEorAbsIRI, which requires that it resolve to an Absolute IRI. For _:invalid to be an absolute IRI, "_" would need to be a valid IRI scheme, which it's not. A scheme is an NCName.

Actually, it's probably not clear enough that TERMorCURIEorAbsIRI should resolve to an absolute IRI. My implementation checks to be sure that everything does, because the content model includes AbsIRI. I believe this is the intent, but perhaps this should be clarified someplace.

As you note, a BNode is a CURIE, and could be considered to be valid. Of course, the choice of output serializations will probably limit you here, as I'm not aware of any in which a BNode can be used in the predicate position, even N-Triples.

Gregg