Re: Committed a cleaned version of RDF-API

Hi Ben,

- it may be worth putting at least one example in terms of Turtle rather than RDFa. To make it clear that this layer is not bound to RDFa...

- the way I understand, an instance of Data has the method 'parser', and the latter makes use of the RDFParser interface for the real work, and implementations may have, say, a 'Turtle parser' as a possibility. So far so good, but isn't it necessary for the RDFParser.parse method to return the sequence of Projections that we are talking about? Or how does that work exactly? I miss the 'link' between the projections that are in the data and those that are parsed...

- I think it would be good to have an (maybe optional) reference to an RDF Environment or maybe only to an RDF Profile in Data. That would allow using CURIES...

- I had a question a few days ago on the issue on URIRefs vs. URI Strings[1]. Niklas' answer[2,3] might be a possible way forward for this, but we should definitely have something...

Ivan

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdfa-wg/2011May/0045.html
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdfa-wg/2011May/0046.html
[3] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdfa-wg/2011Apr/0062.html