Re: ISSUE-95: Figure out a word to use when referring to the 'value' of a RDFNode

Hi Niklas (all),

Here's the details, RDFNode is the base interface of NamedNode,
BlankNode and Literal, each of those have a "value" of some kind

- with NamedNode, the value is an IRI, but this could be either a
string, or say an instance of an IRI Class - so it must have the type
any, in effect 'name' would be the ideal attribute name

- with BlankNode, the value is something to hook on to as a reference,
this could be anything, an integer/number, a string, some instance of a
unique has class, whatever - so again it must have the type any, and the
ideal name would probably be something like 'reference'

- with Literal, the value is the lexical representation of the
node/term, so "19.00" is different to "19.0" and "19." - this value is
limited to being a DOMString and required for RDF equivalence (without
D-entailments or native value translation, which are separate things).
the ideal name would probably be 'lexicalValue' or 'representation' or
something like that.

For the time being we've opted for 'nominalValue' just to get something
un-offensive in there for the FPWD, but any ideas on a name for the
attribute which covers all 3 of the uses above would be great :)

ps: you give some great contributions to the group Niklas, ever
considered joining?

Best,

Nathan