Re: RDF Interfaces - new draft

Nathan wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Just a quick note to say that I think I'm done with the RDF Interfaces
> specification for now, and it's ready for a sanity check before
> preparing for FPWD.
>
>   http://www.w3.org/2010/02/rdfa/sources/rdf-interfaces/

I've just updated the draft again with a few changes from over the
weekend, nothing too major, some minor cleanup and:
  - removed Graph.apply, it was duplicate (and hard to optimize)
functionality, removeMatches offers the same (and more) functionality in
a more optimized and usable manner
  - added a 'graph' argument to TripleAction and TripleCallback
  - added a ProcessorCallback additional interface (now needed as
previously it used TripleCallback), this is actually re-putting in an
interface from an earlier draft
  - added a missing 'equals' method on the Triple interface (had meant
to do that for months, somehow escaped my list)

still to do:
  - rename Triple.value to something different, Ivan has suggested
'name', I'm half fond of 'term' but that's re-use, and I realised that I
picked the method name 'valueOf' to align with Javascript and Java - so
just need to rename Triple.value to save confusion and address Ivan's
comment.

Best,

Nathan