Re: [URGENT] 2nd Last Call Issues

On 25 Mar 2011, at 18:57, Shane McCarron <shane@aptest.com> wrote:

>> PROPOSAL: RDFa Core 1.1 and XHTML+RDFa 1.1 should be modified to include
>> the empty @about="" on root elements decision and should then proceed
>> into the 2nd Last Call with a publication date targeted at March 31st
>> with a Last Call period of 3 weeks from the publication date.
>
> +1 - but there is no modification required for XHTML+RDFa 1.1

Oh, now I see that the proposal includes both documents... Ok, my problem was with the XHTML document that does not have to change.

So, just for the record: +1 with the caveat of Shane: the XHTL document does not have to be modified.

Also: I think Tuesday is still feasible. Knowing Shane, once we agreed, he will need about 5 minutes to make the necessary changes.