RDFa 1.1 test distiller installed

From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2011 15:13:38 +0100
To: W3C RDFa WG <public-rdfa-wg@w3.org>
I have finally succeeded to install my 1.1 implementation as a 'shadow' distiller on W3C:

http://www.w3.org/2007/08/pyRdfa/Shadow.html

uses the 1.1 version. This should be in line with the latest RDFa Core, modulo all the bugs that you can imagine....

The implementation also includes a local caching mechanism for the profile files, although the files themselves do not set yet the expiration date, so all caches are now artificially declared outdated once a day. This is only for the testing period. But the result is actually nice: the very simple HTML

will produce what one would expect, ie:

@prefix dbr: <http://dbpedia.org/resource/> .
@prefix foaf: <http://xmlns.com/foaf/0.1/> .

dbr:Albert_Einstein foaf:name "Albert Einstein" .

(both dbr and foaf are declared in the default profile for the time being). The fact that no prefix declarations are needed is a good thing...

Shake it, I am sure that lots of bugs will fall:-)